Moderators: SADCR Facility Administration, SADCR Command Staff

James_Sherman
Retired Officer
Retired Officer
LS-RP Forum Name: Timothy_Alger

Resignation

Post by James_Sherman » August 23rd, 2019, 9:30 am

Hey, guys.

I'm sorry for resigning yet again (probably for the 5th time now), however I simply don't feel motivated enough to play with Sherman. I was really excited when I first joined, but my interest in the faction vanished very quickly. I was happy to finally create a manual which will hopefully be of use to new CO's.

I am about to start university this September and I'll focus on that as the course will allow me to become a Detective in the UK after graduating. This is something I have been trying to achieve since high school and things are finally happening. With that being said, it is impossible to be active with 2 characters right now as I have a lot of documents to prepare, hang out with friends and family etc.

I have plans about Sherman and this faction in the future. Hopefully I'll be back in the future with only Sherman and be able to contribute to the faction. But until then, I don't wanna hold this spot and be inactive as eventually, I'll end up being kicked.

Thank you for those who voted yes for my reinstatement and again, sorry for letting all of you down. The faction has potential, it just needs the right advertising. Burke, you're the greatest supervisor I've ever seen in the faction, keep doing what you're doing.

And finally, Daniels, if you ever read this, thank you as well for being the realest person on the server. I'll truly miss the old ISU role-play with you. That was one of the best times I've ever had on the server.

To conclude, I wish you guys the best of luck.

Nathan_Burke
Correctional Administrator
Correctional Administrator
LS-RP Forum Name: TheBigMonster
Badge Number: 23925
Primary Assignment: Command Staff

Re: Resignation

Post by Nathan_Burke » August 23rd, 2019, 10:42 am

Thank you for your efforts and for your nice words. I appreciate you and I wish you good luck in your future endeavors!
vuelve amigo!
Image CAPTAIN NATHAN BURKE
FACILITY CAPTAIN, DIVISION OF CUSTODY OPERATIONS

ALSO SERGEANT RYAN WELLS

Michael_Krantz
Warden
Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Cayl
Badge Number: 23852
Primary Assignment: Facility Administration

Post by Michael_Krantz » August 23rd, 2019, 12:33 pm

Thanks again for your hardwork on the handbook.
WARDEN MICHAEL L. KRANTZ
San Andreas Correctional Facility

ALSO LIEUTENANT TERRY TOLBERT

Pedro_Lara
Captain
Captain
LS-RP Forum Name: Moonwalk

Post by Pedro_Lara » August 25th, 2019, 4:32 pm

i still remember suicidal timothy alger bruder