[SPACER]

CORRECTIONAL OFFICER REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION

[SPACER]
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • A1. Forename: Nathan
    A2. Surname: Burke
    A3. Middle Name: N/A

A4. Gender: [X] Male [ ] Female
    A5. Ethnicity: [X] Caucasian [ ] African American [ ] Hispanic [ ] Middle Eastern [ ] Asian [ ] Other

A6. Legal Address: 2265 Muholland Drive, Temple Los Santos 343, San Andreas
B. REINSTATEMENT INFORMATION
  • B1. Department history:
      Date of Termination / Resignation: 07/FEB/2019
      Reason for leaving: Personal life issues with family members.
    B2. Why would you like to be considered for reinstatement?
    • I have spent a large interval of my life being a correctional officer, and I was honored that SADCR was part of my correctional career. I have gained an undeniable amount of experience, throughout working around the inmates, colleagues, and superiors. I would like to be considered for reinstatement as I reckon that there's nowhere else I belong to. I invested efforts on the field, in the administrative duties, and on the supervisory side as well. Having served multiple divisions and performing well under pressure, I would like to reinstate whereas I believe I'm capable enough of returning and coping up with the changes that may have occurred and I'm definitely ready.
C. EMPLOYMENT WHILE ON ABSENCE
  • List all previous employment you have had in the forms below, including self-employment, part-time and full-time jobs, temporary and volunteer work and internships. If more space is required, attach additional forms as necessary.

C1. Have you been employed while on absence from the Department? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C2. If not, why have you not?
    • I haven't had the time to work whilst I was away, I primarily dedicated my time to deal with my issues.
    C3. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Company Name: N/A
      Job Title/Rank: N/A
      Reason for leaving: N/A

C4. Have you served in the United States Armed Forces while on absence from the Department? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C5. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Branch: Army / Marines / Navy / Air Force / Coast Guard
      Military Occupational Specialty code: N/A

C6. Have you served in a law enforcement agency while on absence from the Department? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C7. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Name of agency: N/A
      Rank / Position: N/A
D. CERTIFICATION
  • I certify that all the information provided by me in connection with my application, whether on this document or not, is true and complete, and I understand that any misstatement, falsification, or omission of information may be grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, termination of employment.

I understand that as a condition of employment, I will be required to provide legal proof of authorization to work in the U.S.

I understand that SADCR will check with law enforcement agencies for any criminal history in accordance with applicable statutes.

I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application, and I release all such parties from all liability from any damages which may result from furnishing such information to you.

This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: N. Burke
    DATE: 20/MAY/2019
(( E. OOC INFORMATION ))
  • E1. Timezone: GMT +2
    E2. Age: 17
    E3. Gender: Male

E4. Link to your Notice Board Termination/Resignation topic: ACCESS
    E5. Explain the OOC circumstances of your Termination/Resignation:
    • My reinstatement in January was unfortunately accompanied by real-life issues. My departure was actually influenced by problems within my family. I was obviously not active enough to be there for the faction, whereas I couldn't even achieve one activity bar back then. Admittedly, my contributions were minimum and I wasn't able to show up as much as I used to. The rocky problems have ended up negatively. However, even after having been relieved from these problems, I came up against another; I had to move out and thus I was forced to resign since it was too much to take.
    E6. Why do you want to come back, and what do you intend to do in the faction?
    • As aforementioned, resigning wouldn't have been my choice if it wasn't up to my life issues. Summing up the time I had spent in the faction, I would say that I basically am aware of the ins and outs of the faction, the workings around it and the divisions. I spent a good interval of time roleplaying in the prison environment and surely it has been my favorite. I have had great times along with great friends and that is something I wish to come back for.

I would like to reinstate to continue what I have previously started. I have experienced a lot of divisions; recruitment and was responsible for leading it for some time, training, investigations, canine support and emergency operations. I personally believe that I have managed to perform well under each one.

Provided that I was permitted to reinstate, I would like to make it up for the last time I've been in the faction - being short-handed and not able to do much. I plan on resuming the regular duties that my character had; this time, however, on the supervisory duties if granted.
    E7. List all of your previous characters:
    [+] Spoiler
    Christopher_Radcliffe
    E8. List and link of all current and past LSRP forums accounts:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. TheBigMonster
    E9. List and link of screenshots of updated admin records:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Screenshot #1
    2. Screenshot #2
    3. Screenshot #3
    4. Screenshot #4
    E10. Are you currently a member of another official faction? [ ] Yes [X] No
    E11. If yes, provide a link to SADCR Double Faction permission: N/A
Image CAPTAIN NATHAN BURKE
FACILITY CAPTAIN, DIVISION OF CUSTODY OPERATIONS

ALSO SERGEANT RYAN WELLS

Peter_Daniels
Retired Warden
Retired Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Ulysses
Badge Number: 19362
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs

Re: Nathan Burke [Reinstatement]

Post by Peter_Daniels » May 21st, 2019, 9:13 pm

• May 21st, 2019

To Mr. Burke,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that your recently submitted instatement request has been received and is currently being discussed to determine the conditions of your employment with our agency.

Depending on circumstances, instatement requests receive a response within 48 hours, however up to 72 hours may be necessary in some cases. Please be patient in awaiting a response.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your instatement request, do not hesitate to contact us via letter or e-mail.

Sincerely,

Captain Peter Daniels,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

Aubrey_Taylor
Retired Warden
Retired Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Yevtushenko
Badge Number: 20151

Re: Nathan Burke [Reinstatement]

Post by Aubrey_Taylor » May 24th, 2019, 12:39 am

• May 23rd, 2019

To Mr. Burke,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, in response to your instatement request.

Taking into consideration the contents of the submitted request, listed and researched background information, prior service record in the Department and in other agencies, as well as other relevant data, the following conclusion has been made.

We would like to inform you that your request has been accepted and you are being offered the position of Sergeant with badge number #23925.

In order to complete the instatement process you are required to read and sign the Department's Oath of Service before attending active duty. You are also required to familiarize yourself with the Department Operations Manual (SADCR DOM) and declare that you are aware of the contents. Should you have any questions or concerns, please find the most suitable point of contact by consulting the Administrative Positions Contact Information.

Sincerely,

Warden Aubrey Taylor,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

Last bumped by Aubrey_Taylor on May 24th, 2019, 12:39 am.
DEPUTY WARDEN AUBREY TAYLOR
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service"