[SPACER]

CORRECTIONAL OFFICER REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION

[SPACER]
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • A1. Forename: Natalie
    A2. Surname: Kramer
    A3. Middle Name: N/A

A4. Gender: [ ] Male [X] Female
    A5. Ethnicity: [X] Caucasian [ ] African American [ ] Hispanic [ ] Middle Eastern [ ] Asian [ ] Other

A6. Legal Address: 769 Dupont Street, Marina, Los Santos 313, San Andreas.
B. REINSTATEMENT INFORMATION
  • B1. Department history:
      Date of Termination / Resignation: 9/FEB/2019
      Reason for leaving: Personal
    B2. Why would you like to be considered for reinstatement?
    • I had a really good time and enjoyed my first experience as a Corrections Officer in the SADCR. It was a pleasure to me to learn so much of how the only San Andreas correctional facility operated. I wish to come back in the department because I would like to learn more and pursue my career within the department. I had to travel to Europe for a family emergency and I've came back recently. I have time and I'm ready for the department.
C. EMPLOYMENT WHILE ON ABSENCE
  • List all previous employment you have had in the forms below, including self-employment, part-time and full-time jobs, temporary and volunteer work and internships. If more space is required, attach additional forms as necessary.

C1. Have you been employed while on absence from the Department? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C2. If not, why have you not?
    • I have been working myself with my taxi when I came back from Europe, for the last two weeks. I possess a taxi license but I've not been employed by any taxi company or any other companies.
    C3. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Company Name:
      Job Title/Rank:
      Reason for leaving:

C4. Have you served in the United States Armed Forces while on absence from the Department? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C5. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Branch: Army / Marines / Navy / Air Force / Coast Guard
      Military Occupational Specialty code:
      Reason for leaving:

C6. Have you served in a law enforcement agency while on absence from the Department? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C7. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Name of agency:
      Rank / Position:
      Reason for leaving:
D. CERTIFICATION
  • I certify that all the information provided by me in connection with my application, whether on this document or not, is true and complete, and I understand that any misstatement, falsification, or omission of information may be grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, termination of employment.

I understand that as a condition of employment, I will be required to provide legal proof of authorization to work in the U.S.

I understand that SADCR will check with law enforcement agencies for any criminal history in accordance with applicable statutes.

I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application, and I release all such parties from all liability from any damages which may result from furnishing such information to you.

This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Natalie Kramer
    DATE: 12/MAY/2019
(( E. OOC INFORMATION ))
  • E1. Timezone: GMT +1:00
    E2. Age: 20
    E3. Gender: Male

E4. Link to your Notice Board Termination/Resignation topic: viewtopic.php?f=95&t=79242
    E5. Explain the OOC circumstances of your Termination/Resignation:
    • I applied for the LSPD, but then quit the server due to IRL issues.
    E6. Why do you want to come back, and what do you intend to do in the faction?
    • I really did enjoy my time right here in the DCR, all the people were so friendly, even though they were new to me. I made new friends during my stay here and even recognized an old friend from another server whom I discovered he had just joined DCR but was also a tester here in LSRP. Anyways, I'm ready and have more time to give to DCR, because it's a pretty good department of the LSRP and I really do appreciate it, hence why I'm also reinstating.
    E7. List all of your previous characters:
    [+] Spoiler
    Joshua_Gibson
    Natalie_Kramer
    Harvey_Jones
    E8. List and link of all current and past LSRP forums accounts:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. RonaldF
    E9. List and link of screenshots of updated admin records:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Screenshot #1
    2. Screenshot #2
    3. Screenshot #3
    E10. Are you currently a member of another official faction? [ ] Yes [X] No
    E11. If yes, provide a link to SADCR Double Faction permission: ACCESS

Aubrey_Taylor
Deputy Warden
Deputy Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Yevtushenko
Badge Number: 20151

Re: Natalie Kramer [Reinstatement]

Post by Aubrey_Taylor » May 12th, 2019, 8:28 pm

• May 12th, 2019

To Miss Kramer,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that your recently submitted instatement request has been received and is currently being discussed to determine the conditions of your employment with our agency.

Depending on circumstances, instatement requests receive a response within 48 hours, however up to 72 hours may be necessary in some cases. Please be patient in awaiting a response.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your instatement request, do not hesitate to contact us via letter or e-mail.

Sincerely,

Warden Aubrey Taylor,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
DEPUTY WARDEN AUBREY TAYLOR
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service"

Elizabeth_Rochester
Retired Officer
Retired Officer
LS-RP Forum Name: Justice

Re: Natalie Kramer [Reinstatement]

Post by Elizabeth_Rochester » May 16th, 2019, 12:59 pm

• 16th of May, 2019

To Ms. Kramer,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, in response to your instatement request.

Taking into consideration the contents of the submitted request, listed and researched background information, prior service record in the Department and in other agencies, as well as other relevant data, the following conclusion has been made.

We would like to inform you that your request has been accepted and you are being offered the position of Correction Officer I with badge number #24902.

In order to complete the instatement process you are required to read and sign the Department's Oath of Service before attending active duty. You are also required to familiarize yourself with the Department Operations Manual (SADCR DOM) and declare that you are aware of the contents. Should you have any questions or concerns, please find the most suitable point of contact by consulting the Administrative Positions Contact Information.

Sincerely,

E.Rochester
    Lieutenant Elizabeth Rochester,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation