[SPACER]

CORRECTIONAL OFFICER REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION

[SPACER]
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • A1. Forename: Calvin
    A2. Surname: Miller
    A3. Middle Name: Patrick

A4. Gender: [X] Male [ ] Female
    A5. Ethnicity: [X] Caucasian [ ] African American [ ] Hispanic [ ] Middle Eastern [ ] Asian [ ] Other

A6. Legal Address: 933 Wilderness Avenue, Fort Carson, Bone County 855, San Andreas
B. REINSTATEMENT INFORMATION
  • B1. Department history:
      Date of Termination / Resignation: 01/OCT/2018
      Reason for leaving: Personal
    B2. Why would you like to be considered for reinstatement?
    • I would like to be considered for reinstatement because I never got to have a real chance to be a correction officer in my opinion as I wasn't there for a long time.I had an amazing time being a part of this department. I had a lot of good and bad memories but I really miss being a correctional officer. I wish to come back for a longer run. All my issues have been dealt with and I think I'm ready to be back and I really missed the daily duty of my life. It was a big part of my life that I missed.
C. EMPLOYMENT WHILE ON ABSENCE
  • List all previous employment you have had in the forms below, including self-employment, part-time and full-time jobs, temporary and volunteer work and internships. If more space is required, attach additional forms as necessary.

C1. Have you been employed while on absence from the Department? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C2. If not, why have you not?
    • Well, I wasn't really interested in becoming anything else as I was a little busy out side of the city. I wasn't able to get a job in the city as I wasn't really around that much.
    C3. If yes, fill the form below: N/A
    • Company Name: N/A
      Job Title/Rank: N/A
      Reason for leaving: N/A

C4. Have you served in the United States Armed Forces while on absence from the Department? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C5. If yes, fill the form below: N/A
    • Branch: Army / Marines / Navy / Air Force / Coast Guard
      Military Occupational Specialty code: N/A

C6. Have you served in a law enforcement agency while on absence from the Department? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C7. If yes, fill the form below: N/A
    • Name of agency: N/A
      Rank / Position: N/A
D. CERTIFICATION
  • I certify that all the information provided by me in connection with my application, whether on this document or not, is true and complete, and I understand that any misstatement, falsification, or omission of information may be grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, termination of employment.

I understand that as a condition of employment, I will be required to provide legal proof of authorization to work in the U.S.

I understand that SADCR will check with law enforcement agencies for any criminal history in accordance with applicable statutes.

I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application, and I release all such parties from all liability from any damages which may result from furnishing such information to you.

This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Calvin Miller
    DATE: 01/MAY/2019
(( E. OOC INFORMATION ))
  • E1. Timezone: UTC -04:00
    E2. Age: 20
    E3. Gender: Male

E4. Link to your Notice Board Termination/Resignation topic: viewtopic.php?f=95&t=77865&p=332857&hil ... er#p332857
    E5. Explain the OOC circumstances of your Termination/Resignation:
    • The reason behind my inactivity was because I had some personal stuff going on irl at that moment and I just had no time to play any games. But now that I'm back, I have plenty of time to be online and I've solved everything that was going on when I started going inactive. Also another big part was that I was getting really tired of playing SAMP and I wasn't really having fun being online. Ever since the resignation, I took a break and I wanted to come back and RP as a Correction Officer again. I won't be leaving without telling anyone again.
    E6. Why do you want to come back, and what do you intend to do in the faction?
    • I would like to come back because I miss being a part of the faction and I learned a lot about correctional facilities while being here. I want to role play as a correction officer again and I really want to go far this time without leaving. When I was employed, I really didn't have time to play but now that I'm free for a bit, I think I can be active and contribute a lot to the faction. I want to come back so I could start working again and motivating myself to play more, and I would love to interact with people inside and enjoy RP with them. Role playing as a Correctional Officer is always enjoyable and therefore I want to come back. I intend to just stay as long as possible if I come back and I want to contribute as much as possible. I will try to stay active at all times. Lastly, I will try to get more involved than last time for example, attending courses and getting trainings, etc.
    E7. List all of your previous characters:
    [+] Spoiler
    N/A
    E8. List and link of all current and past LSRP forums accounts:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. sean401
    E9. List and link of screenshots of updated admin records:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Jhon Maddox
    2. Calvin Miller
    E10. Are you currently a member of another official faction? [ ] Yes [X] No
    E11. If yes, provide a link to SADCR Double Faction permission: N/A

Aubrey_Taylor
Retired Warden
Retired Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Yevtushenko
Badge Number: 20151

Re: Calvin Miller [Reinstatement]

Post by Aubrey_Taylor » May 4th, 2019, 5:45 pm

• May 5th, 2019

To Mr. Miller,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that your recently submitted instatement request has been received and is currently being discussed to determine the conditions of your employment with our agency.

Depending on circumstances, instatement requests receive a response within 48 hours, however up to 72 hours may be necessary in some cases. Please be patient in awaiting a response.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your instatement request, do not hesitate to contact us via letter or e-mail.

Sincerely,

Warden Aubrey Taylor,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
DEPUTY WARDEN AUBREY TAYLOR
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service"

Peter_Daniels
Retired Warden
Retired Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Ulysses
Badge Number: 19362
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs

Re: Calvin Miller [Reinstatement]

Post by Peter_Daniels » May 8th, 2019, 6:53 pm

• May 8th, 2019

To Mr. Miller,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation in response to your instatement request.

Taking into consideration the contents of the submitted request, listed and researched background information, prior service record in the Department and in other agencies, as well as other relevant data, the following conclusion has been made.

We would like to inform you that your request has been denied for the following reasons:
    • Failure to meet minimum qualification for reinstatement.
    • (( Long period of absence since last permanence in the faction. ))

You may attempt to join the Department via recruitment.

We wish you best of luck with your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Captain P. Daniels,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation