[SPACER]

CORRECTIONAL OFFICER TRANSFER APPLICATION

[SPACER]
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • A1. Forename: Stephen
    A2. Surname: Rhys
    A3. Middle Name: N/A

A4. Gender: [X] Male [ ] Female
    A5. Ethnicity: [X] Caucasian [ ] African American [ ] Hispanic [ ] Middle Eastern [ ] Asian [ ] Other

A6. Legal Address: 245 Fresa Street, Red County, Red County 890, San Andreas
B. CURRENT EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
  • B1. Current agency history:
    • Name of agency: Arizona Department of Corrections
      Rank / Position: Corporal
      Length of Service in agency: Approximately six years
    B2. Have you been subjected to disciplinary action by your current agency? [ ] Yes [X] No
    B3. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Date: N/A
      Type of disciplinary action: N/A
      Reason: N/A
    B4. Have you received any specialized training or qualifications while employed by your current agency? [X] Yes [ ] No
    B5. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Date: 2015
      Type of training / qualification: Firearms Qualification
    • Date: 2014
      Type of training / qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) / First Aid
    B6. Why do you want to transfer to the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation?
    • My family is scattered around the country - for a while I resided with my uncle in Arizona which is how I managed to work for the Arizona Department of Corrections at the Arizona State Prison Complex - Douglas (ASPC-Douglas), a medium to high security prison. My step-father lives in Red County, San Andreas with his family, unfortunately, my uncle passed away and I felt there wasn't much left for me there anymore. I only lived there so I could take care of him, but now that he's gone - a change in scenery is the best option for me to keep moving forward.

I did extensively research a few correctional departments around the state but it only makes more sense all around to work in San Andreas since I'm living here now, with my family. It's only temporary until I am financially stable enough to afford my own place. I heard that the State Senate recently approved a large budget grant for the SADCR, which is very intriguing because it guarantees stability for the department officers. The DCR interests me mostly for the plethora of units it operates, something the Arizona Department of Corrections did not entertain. Given the budget situation in SADCR in comparison to the ADOC, the SADCR enables me to reach my full potential as a correctional officer.
C. CERTIFICATION
  • I certify that all the information provided by me in connection with my application, whether on this document or not, is true and complete, and I understand that any misstatement, falsification, or omission of information may be grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, termination of employment.

I understand that as a condition of employment, I will be required to provide legal proof of authorization to work in the U.S.

I understand that SADCR will check with law enforcement agencies for any criminal history in accordance with applicable statutes.

I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application, and I release all such parties from all liability from any damages which may result from furnishing such information to you.

This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: S. Rhys
    DATE: 28/JAN/2019
(( D. OOC INFORMATION ))
  • D1. Timezone: EST
    D2. Age: 17
    D3. Gender: Male

D4. Link to your Notice Board Termination/Resignation topic: ACCESS
    D5. Explain the OOC circumstances of your Termination/Resignation:
    • I was promoted to Captain (Command Staff / Fire Officer) in the Los Santos Fire Department faction, and at the time, the faction was in a horrendous spot. Given my promotion, I was given a lot more tools and resources to which I could utilize to my advantage and work with other leadership figures to restore and modernize the faction to fit the (not so) new legal faction standards. While this was ongoing, I knew I wouldn't be able to dedicate time to both factions - I actually prefer only being in one faction at at time - and as a result, I therefore submitted my resignation.
    D6. Why do you want to come back, and what do you intend to do in the faction?
    • I wish to return because I have been meaning to do so for a while. I know many of the leadership figures are aware that I had all the intentions of returning to the faction, however, given the situation (at the time) in the Los Santos Fire Department - I could not. I was entrusted with a legal faction leadership role in the aforesaid faction and as a result, both myself and my partner single-handedly reformed the entire faction. There was no time for DCR and I didn't want to reinstate until I could provide adequate activity. Now I can. Last month I resigned from faction leadership and after taking a short break from LSRP, I've decided that I am in fact ready to return.

My first stint here was a very enjoyable experience for me - and I'd like to say that I contributed a decent amount to the faction which saw me attain the rank of Master Sergeant. I returned as a Corporal for a month but had to resign. The new reforms done under both Colorless and Clark look terrific and I am motivated than ever to role-play here, which is my primary intention - to just role-play. I'll likely apply to a few units, but other than that, I don't have any other ambitions. I'm also hoping to reconnect with a few of my old friends here.
    D7. List all of your previous characters:
    [+] Spoiler
    William_Stewart
    Matt_Pegg
    Andrew_Rhodes
    Wayne_McGarrett
    Matt_Pegg
    Chris_Roney
    Sam_Kendal
    Thomas_Hodges
    James_Ramer
    Nick_Ruller
    Mike_Slattery
    Trevor_Wyler
    Aaron_Beyer
    David_Keener
    Thomas_Hutchinson
    Ernest_Kennedy
    Joseph_Raleigh
    Bernard_Ross
    D8. List and link of all current and past LSRP forums accounts:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Quixotic
    D9. List and link of screenshots of updated admin records:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Screenshot #1
    2. Screenshot #2
    3. Screenshot #3
    4. Screenshot #4
    5. Screenshot #5
    D10. Are you currently a member of another official faction? [ ] Yes [X] No
    D11. If yes, provide a link to SADCR Double Faction permission: N/A

Hendrik_Vreeman
Retired Officer
Retired Officer
LS-RP Forum Name: Rare
Badge Number: 20764

Re: Stephen Rhys [Transfer]

Post by Hendrik_Vreeman » January 28th, 2019, 9:48 pm

• January 28, 2019

To Mr. Rhys,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that your recently submitted instatement request has been received and is currently being discussed to determine the conditions of your employment with our agency.

Depending on circumstances, instatement requests receive a response within 48 hours, however up to 72 hours may be necessary in some cases. Please be patient in awaiting a response.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your instatement request, do not hesitate to contact us via letter or e-mail.

Sincerely,

Captain Lars Granger,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
LIEUTENANT 'RIK' F. J. VREEMAN
2ND WATCH LIEUTENANT, DCO WATCH COMMAND
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service"

Hendrik_Vreeman
Retired Officer
Retired Officer
LS-RP Forum Name: Rare
Badge Number: 20764

Re: Stephen Rhys [Transfer]

Post by Hendrik_Vreeman » January 29th, 2019, 8:56 pm

• January 29, 2019

To Mr. Rhys,

SUBJECT: INSTATEMENT REQUEST

I am writing to you on behalf of the Command Staff of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, in response to your instatement request.

Taking into consideration the contents of the submitted request, listed and researched background information, prior service record in the Department and in other agencies, as well as other relevant data, the following conclusion has been made.

We would like to inform you that your request has been accepted and you are being offered the position of Correction Officer II with badge number #23039.

In order to complete the instatement process you are required to read and sign the Department's Oath of Service before attending active duty. You are also required to familiarize yourself with the Department Operations Manual (SADCR DOM) and declare that you are aware of the contents. Should you have any questions or concerns, please find the most suitable point of contact by consulting the Administrative Positions Contact Information.

Sincerely,

Captain Lars W. Granger,
    San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
LIEUTENANT 'RIK' F. J. VREEMAN
2ND WATCH LIEUTENANT, DCO WATCH COMMAND
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service"