(( Questions & Answers ))

Information on how to apply to become a Correctional Peace Officer.

Moderators: SADCR Facility Administration Staff, [OTPD] — Senior Training Instructor, [OPOS] — Command, [OPOS] — Background Investigator I, [OPOS] — Senior Background Investigator, [OTPD] — Command, [OTPD] — Training Instructor

Post Reply
User avatar
Jonathan_Byrd
Retired Warden
Retired Warden
Posts: 6941
Joined: July 18th, 2016, 4:38 am
LS-RP Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Location: behind you
Badge Number: 23128

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Jonathan_Byrd » May 26th, 2018, 8:12 pm

This question has been answered over 10 times in this topic.

Dwayne_Phillip
Civilian
Posts: 13
Joined: July 24th, 2017, 8:37 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: JohnK

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Dwayne_Phillip » June 15th, 2018, 6:43 pm

Is an a-jail for using OOC in /cw considered serious?
If so, is one month considered recent?

Eric_Mena
Retired Officer
Retired Officer
Posts: 459
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 9:24 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: bluesklues

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Eric_Mena » June 15th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Dwayne_Phillip wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 6:43 pm
Is an a-jail for using OOC in /cw considered serious?
If so, is one month considered recent?
No it would not be considered serious, however all ajails are taken into considerations and you would need to have a sum of 1 month between the ajail and the attempt of applying, before applying.

Dwayne_Phillip
Civilian
Posts: 13
Joined: July 24th, 2017, 8:37 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: JohnK

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Dwayne_Phillip » June 15th, 2018, 7:17 pm

Matthew_Larsen wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 6:53 pm
Dwayne_Phillip wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 6:43 pm
Is an a-jail for using OOC in /cw considered serious?
If so, is one month considered recent?
No it would not be considered serious, however all ajails are taken into considerations and you would need to have a sum of 1 month between the ajail and the attempt of applying, before applying.
Do you mean I can get denied even if I have one month between my last ajail?

Eric_Mena
Retired Officer
Retired Officer
Posts: 459
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 9:24 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: bluesklues

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Eric_Mena » June 15th, 2018, 7:30 pm

Dwayne_Phillip wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 7:17 pm
Matthew_Larsen wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 6:53 pm
Dwayne_Phillip wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 6:43 pm
Is an a-jail for using OOC in /cw considered serious?
If so, is one month considered recent?
No it would not be considered serious, however all ajails are taken into considerations and you would need to have a sum of 1 month between the ajail and the attempt of applying, before applying.
Do you mean I can get denied even if I have one month between my last ajail?
No, if it has been a month between the last admin jail. You should be good.

Joshua_Roche
Civilian
Posts: 4
Joined: June 17th, 2018, 10:47 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: TomsyLad
Badge Number: 0

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Joshua_Roche » June 18th, 2018, 5:35 am

If the UCP isn’t fixed anytime soon, will we still be able to apply if we cannot remember all our previous names and other character levels?

Aubrey_Taylor
Deputy Warden
Deputy Warden
Posts: 5542
Joined: December 12th, 2013, 3:27 am
LS-RP Forum Name: Yevtushenko
Location: Canada
Badge Number: 20151

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Aubrey_Taylor » June 18th, 2018, 5:41 am

Joshua_Roche wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 5:35 am
If the UCP isn’t fixed anytime soon, will we still be able to apply if we cannot remember all our previous names and other character levels?
Wait for UCP to be up then. We'll need to know previous characters and levels.
Image
DEPUTY WARDEN AUBREY TAYLOR
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service"

Joshua_Roche
Civilian
Posts: 4
Joined: June 17th, 2018, 10:47 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: TomsyLad
Badge Number: 0

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Joshua_Roche » June 18th, 2018, 7:09 am

In the circumstance that it’s not up before recruitment ends, what’ll happen? Will recruitment be held open until they repair it?

Aubrey_Taylor
Deputy Warden
Deputy Warden
Posts: 5542
Joined: December 12th, 2013, 3:27 am
LS-RP Forum Name: Yevtushenko
Location: Canada
Badge Number: 20151

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Aubrey_Taylor » June 18th, 2018, 7:27 am

Joshua_Roche wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 7:09 am
In the circumstance that it’s not up before recruitment ends, what’ll happen? Will recruitment be held open until they repair it?
UCP is back.
Image
DEPUTY WARDEN AUBREY TAYLOR
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service"

Daniel_Atwoodd
Civilian
Posts: 7
Joined: May 10th, 2018, 4:17 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: Gangster..

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Daniel_Atwoodd » June 18th, 2018, 2:16 pm

Could I make an aplication with my second character Bogdan Smilkovic or I can't?

Eric_Mena
Retired Officer
Retired Officer
Posts: 459
Joined: November 12th, 2017, 9:24 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: bluesklues

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Eric_Mena » June 18th, 2018, 2:30 pm

Daniel_Atwood wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 2:16 pm
Could I make an aplication with my second character Bogdan Smilkovic or I can't?
You may apply at the next recruitment drive, whether you get accepted or not, is something you will find out eventually like the rest of the applicants.

Dwayne_Phillip
Civilian
Posts: 13
Joined: July 24th, 2017, 8:37 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: JohnK

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Dwayne_Phillip » June 19th, 2018, 8:30 pm

Should I put I resigned from LSFD in the IC section if I got OOCly discharged?

Alcides_Perez
Retired Officer
Retired Officer
Posts: 277
Joined: May 2nd, 2018, 8:58 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: kansascitykilla
Location: Kansas
Badge Number: 24461

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Alcides_Perez » June 19th, 2018, 8:36 pm

Dwayne_Phillip wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:30 pm
Should I put I resigned from LSFD in the IC section if I got OOCly discharged?
If you were OOCly dishonorably discharged, simply say that you were dishonorably discharged in the IC section, under C1.
Ensure you inform us that you were OOCly dishonorably discharged from the LSFD under F8./F9..
Image
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
RETIRED Correction Officer II Alcides Perez
  • Units
  • Canine Support Unit - Canine Officer
  • Departmental Training Unit - Assistant Instructor
  • Recruitment & Evaluation Unit - Recruitment Officer

Dwayne_Phillip
Civilian
Posts: 13
Joined: July 24th, 2017, 8:37 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: JohnK

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Dwayne_Phillip » June 19th, 2018, 8:43 pm

Alcides_Perez wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:36 pm
Dwayne_Phillip wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:30 pm
Should I put I resigned from LSFD in the IC section if I got OOCly discharged?
If you were OOCly dishonorably discharged, simply say that you were dishonorably discharged in the IC section, under C1.
Ensure you inform us that you were OOCly dishonorably discharged from the LSFD under F8./F9..
Do I need to put the reason for the discharge in the OOC section?

Alcides_Perez
Retired Officer
Retired Officer
Posts: 277
Joined: May 2nd, 2018, 8:58 pm
LS-RP Forum Name: kansascitykilla
Location: Kansas
Badge Number: 24461

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Alcides_Perez » June 19th, 2018, 8:44 pm

Dwayne_Phillip wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:43 pm
Alcides_Perez wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:36 pm
Dwayne_Phillip wrote:
June 19th, 2018, 8:30 pm
Should I put I resigned from LSFD in the IC section if I got OOCly discharged?
If you were OOCly dishonorably discharged, simply say that you were dishonorably discharged in the IC section, under C1.
Ensure you inform us that you were OOCly dishonorably discharged from the LSFD under F8./F9..
Do I need to put the reason for the discharge in the OOC section?
We have that information already. If it doesn't tell you to do so, no.
Image
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
RETIRED Correction Officer II Alcides Perez
  • Units
  • Canine Support Unit - Canine Officer
  • Departmental Training Unit - Assistant Instructor
  • Recruitment & Evaluation Unit - Recruitment Officer

Post Reply