[CO] Todd Molina [ACCEPTED]

Information pertaining to employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

Moderators: SADCR High Command Staff, [REU] — Command, [REU] — Senior Recruitment Officer, [REU] — Recruitment Officer

Todd_Molina
Correction Officer I
Correction Officer I
LS-RP Forum Name: insignificant
Badge Number: 24729

[CO] Todd Molina [ACCEPTED]

Post by Todd_Molina » January 11th, 2019, 7:12 pm

CORRECTIONAL OFFICER APPLICATION

[SPACER]
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • A1. Forename: Todd
    A2. Surname: Molina
    A3. Middle Name: Jeffrey

A4. Date of Birth: 23/SEP/1994
    A5. Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas, United States

A6. Gender: [X] Male [ ] Female
    A7. Ethnicity: [X] Caucasian [ ] African American [ ] Hispanic [ ] Middle Eastern [ ] Asian [ ] Other

A8. Legal Address: 1365 Alamosa Avenue, Verona Beach, Los Santos 313, San Andreas
    A9. Contact Number: 1732273
    A10. Contact Email: [email protected]

A11. Citizenship: [X] United States citizen [ ] Naturalized citizen [ ] Legal alien [ ] U.S. citizenship applicant [ ] None of the above

A12. Languages spoken: [X] English [ ] Spanish [ ] Japanese [ ] Chinese [ ] Russian [ ] Korean [ ] Vietnamese [ ] Arabic [ ] Other: Specify
B. LICENSE INFORMATION
  • B1. Do you possess a valid driver's license? [X] Yes [ ] No

B2. Do you possess a license to purchase a firearm (PF)? [ ] Yes [X] No

B3. Do you possess a license to carry a concealed weapon (CCW)? [ ] Yes [X] No

B4. Have any of the above licenses ever been suspended and/or revoked? [ ] Yes [X] No
    B5. If yes, please explain:
    • N/A
C. EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT
  • List all previous employment you have had in the forms below, including self-employment, part-time and full-time jobs, temporary and volunteer work and internships. If more space is required, attach additional forms as necessary.

C1. Employment History: N/A
    • Company Name: N/A
      Job Title / Rank: N/A
      Reason for leaving: N/A
    C2. Have you ever been disciplined at work? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C3. If yes, please explain:
    • N/A
    C4. Have you served in the United States Armed Forces? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C5. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Branch: N/A
      Military Occupational Specialty Code: N/A
    C6. Have you served in a law enforcement agency? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C7. If yes, fill the form below:
    • Name of agency: N/A
      Rank / Position: N/A
      Reason for leaving: N/A
    C8. Have you ever applied for SADCR? [ ] Yes [X] No
    C9. If yes, indicate the Academy number: N/A
    C10. If yes, indicate the outcome of your application:
    • [ ] Failed Qualifications and Motivations Essay
      [ ] Failed Verbal Interview
      [ ] Failed Correctional Officer Exam
      [ ] Withdrew Application
      [ ] Other: Specify
D. EDUCATION
  • D1. Do you possess a High School Diploma, General Education Diploma or its equivalent? [X] Yes [ ] No

D2. List of High School(s) attended:
    • Name of High School: Santa Maria High School
      Address: Santa Maria Boulevard, Santa Maria Beach, Los Santos 313, San Andreas
      Highest Grade / Year Completed: General Equivalency Diploma
    D3. List of Colleges and Universities attended:
    • Name of College/University: N/A
      Address: N/A
      Type of Degree: N/A
      Major / Area of Study:N/A
E. CERTIFICATION
  • I certify that all the information provided by me in connection with my application, whether on this document or not, is true and complete, and I understand that any misstatement, falsification, or omission of information may be grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, termination of employment.

I understand that as a condition of employment, I will be required to provide legal proof of authorization to work in the U.S.

I understand that SADCR will check with law enforcement agencies for any criminal history in accordance with applicable statutes.

I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application, and I release all such parties from all liability from any damages which may result from furnishing such information to you.

This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: TODD J. MOLINA
    DATE: 11/JAN/2019
(( F. OOC INFORMATION ))
  • F1. Timezone: UTC+1
    F2. Age: 19
    F3. Gender: Male

F4. Screenshot of the in-game statistics (/stats) of the character you are applying with: ACCESS

F5. List of all current characters and past character names, current levels and name of current faction:
    [+] Character 1.
    (CURRENT) Derek_Reid — Level 20 — White Pride
    Ryan_Caldwell
    Jamal_Caldwell
    William_Hangton
    Jeffery_Brownston
    Wayne_Hayes
    Courtney_Herrera
    Eduardo_Lozada
    Douglas_Hicks
    Larry_Dunn
    Marquise_Bennett
    Dale_Hudson
    Henry_Dweck
    Marquise_Bennett
    Billy_Dunn
    Dominic_Parrotta
    Bruce_Dweck
    Ronald_Larson
    Brian_Snyder
    Michael_Biondi
    [+] Character 2.
    (CURRENT) Kevin_Myers — Level 17 — N/A (Character Killed)
    Dewey_Crawford
    Nathan_Dunn
    Nathan_Dunnem
    Norman_Burton
    Francis_Hale
    Caleb_Bassett
    Edward_Gibson
    Emily_Bryant
    Walter_Sullivan
    Wendy_Hudson
    [+] Character 3.
    (CURRENT) Todd_Molina — Level 4 — N/A
    [+] Character 4.
    (CURRENT) Jerome_Caldwell — Level 2 — N/A
    [+] Character 5.
    (CURRENT) Jim_Keller — Level 2 — Renounced Ones Motorcycle Club
    [+] Character 6.
    (CURRENT) Amy_Clark — Level 4 — N/A
    F6. List and link of all current and past LSRP forums accounts:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Jack Ketch
    2. Death to Invaders
    3. insignificant
    F7. List and link of screenshots of all admin records:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Screenshot #1
    2. Screenshot #2
    3. Screenshot #3
    4. Screenshot #4
    5. Screenshot #5
    6. Screenshot #6
    F8. Have you ever attempted to join other factions (including SADCR)? [X] Yes [ ] No
    F9. If yes, fill the form below:
    [+] Spoiler
    1. Dewey Crawford — Los Santos Fire Department — ~February of 2017 — Resignation
    2. Nathan Dunn — San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — ~April of 2017 — Failed the Medical Fitness Test
    F10. Are you currently a member of another official faction? [ ] Yes [X] No
    F11. If yes, provide a link to SADCR Double Faction permission: N/A

F12. Do you have a microphone? [X] Yes [ ] No
    F13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and are you prepared to use it? [X] Yes [ ] No

F14. Have you ever roleplayed in SACF? [X] Yes [ ] No
    F15. If yes, tell us your experiences:
    • I have role played in SACF on almost all my illegal characters. I have always found the atmosphere to be very good. It's safe to say that my experience while ole playing in SACF were very good and accomplishing.
    F16. Why do you want to join the faction? Explain your reason(s) in at least 100 words:
    • I have always been a fan of prison role play. Every chance I got I would go to prison and role play inside. I can say, judging from my viewpoint, that the faction has changed drastically and in a good way I may add. Several months after I came to the server, I applied for a recruitment drive and certain in character events led to me failing the Medical Fitness Test. After that, I took a long road down the illegal path and had quite a blast. As I've mentioned before, the faction has had some major improvements that are pretty neat and I can see myself having a good time and enjoying the atmosphere the faction and the people around it have to offer.

Brenton_Martel
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: FranklinMcCullum
Badge Number: 24659

Re: [CO] Todd Molina

Post by Brenton_Martel » January 11th, 2019, 9:06 pm

SUBJECT: APPLICATION RECEIVED — BACKGROUND CHECK COMPLETED

• To Mr. Molina,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that your recently submitted application for the position of Correctional Officer has been received and your criminal record has been subjected to a thorough review by our officers.

Following this investigation, it has been discovered that you have no criminal record and, as such, you might seek employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. You will receive a response to your application within the next 72 hours.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your Correctional Officer application, do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit Command via letter, e-mail or through our landline at 1-800-PRISON.

Sincerely,

CPL Brenton Martel,
Recruitment Supervisor, Recruitment & Evaluation Unit
Division of Administrative Services, San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

[SPACER]
Image Corporal Brenton Martel — #24659
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service."
Parole Agent II — Parole Operations Unit (POU)
Public Relations Officer — Public Relations Unit (PRU)
Training Instructor — Departmental Training Unit (DTU)
Recruitment Supervisor — Recruitment & Evaluations Unit (REU)

Brenton_Martel
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: FranklinMcCullum
Badge Number: 24659

Re: [CO] Todd Molina

Post by Brenton_Martel » January 12th, 2019, 12:23 am

SUBJECT: APPLICATION REVIEW — ACCEPTED

• To Mr. Molina,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that the review of your application for the position of Correctional Officer has been completed.

Following a thorough evaluation, your application has been deemed to meet the standards set by the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation and, as such, has been accepted.

You will be provided with additional access and information on the Recruitment online platform to complete the Qualifications and Motivations Essay (QME) to proceed further in the Academy Process. (( You have been sent the QME in a forum private message. Follow the instructions in the PM to proceed further. ))

Should you have any questions or requests related to your Correctional Officer application, do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit Command via letter, e-mail or through our landline at 1-800-PRISON.

Sincerely,

CPL Brenton Martel,
Recruitment Supervisor, Recruitment & Evaluation Unit
Division of Administrative Services, San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

[SPACER]
Image Corporal Brenton Martel — #24659
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service."
Parole Agent II — Parole Operations Unit (POU)
Public Relations Officer — Public Relations Unit (PRU)
Training Instructor — Departmental Training Unit (DTU)
Recruitment Supervisor — Recruitment & Evaluations Unit (REU)