[CO] Sulaiman Perkins [ACCEPTED]

Information pertaining to employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

Moderators: SADCR High Command Staff, [REU] — Command, [REU] — Senior Recruitment Officer, [REU] — Recruitment Officer

Sulaiman_Perkins
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: Sulaiman_Perkins

[CO] Sulaiman Perkins [ACCEPTED]

Post by Sulaiman_Perkins » January 11th, 2019, 5:50 pm

CORRECTIONAL OFFICER APPLICATION

[SPACER]
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION
  • A1. Forename: Sulaiman
    A2. Surname: Perkins
    A3. Middle Name: Mohamed

A4. Date of Birth: 01/JAN/1993
    A5. Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas, United States.

A6. Gender: [X] Male [ ] Female
    A7. Ethnicity: [ ] Caucasian [X] African American [ ] Hispanic [ ] Middle Eastern [ ] Asian [ ] Other

A8. Legal Address: 1109 Serenity Avenue, Market, Los Santos 343, SA.
    A9. Contact Number: 1540483
    A10. Contact Email: [email protected]

A11. Citizenship: [X] United States citizen [ ] Naturalized citizen [ ] Legal alien [ ] U.S. citizenship applicant [ ] None of the above

A12. Languages spoken: [X] English [ ] Spanish [ ] Japanese [ ] Chinese [ ] Russian [ ] Korean [ ] Vietnamese [X] Arabic [ ] Other: Specify
B. LICENSE INFORMATION
  • B1. Do you possess a valid driver's license? [X] Yes [ ] No

B2. Do you possess a license to purchase a firearm (PF)? [ ] Yes [X] No

B3. Do you possess a license to carry a concealed weapon (CCW)? [ ] Yes [X] No

B4. Have any of the above licenses ever been suspended and/or revoked? [ ] Yes [X] No
    B5. If yes, please explain: N/A
    C. EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT
    • List all previous employment you have had in the forms below, including self-employment, part-time and full-time jobs, temporary and volunteer work and internships. If more space is required, attach additional forms as necessary.

C1. Employment History:
      • Company Name: Los Santos Taxi Co.
        Job Title / Rank: Taxi Driver.
        Reason for leaving: Resigned.

Company Name: Self-Employed.
        Job Title/Rank: Cars Trading.
        Reason for leaving: I just can stop doing that anytime I wish.
      C2. Have you ever been disciplined at work? [ ] Yes [X] No
      C3. If yes, please explain: N/A

C4. Have you served in the United States Armed Forces? [ ] Yes [X] No
      C5. If yes, fill the form below: N/A
      • Branch: Army / Marines / Navy / Air Force / Coast Guard
        Military Occupational Specialty Code: N/A
      C6. Have you served in a law enforcement agency? [ ] Yes [X] No
      C7. If yes, fill the form below: N/A
      • Name of agency: N/A
        Rank / Position: N/A
        Reason for leaving: N/A
      C8. Have you ever applied for SADCR? [X] Yes [ ] No
      C9. If yes, indicate the Academy number: Academy #83.
      C10. If yes, indicate the outcome of your application:
      • [X] Failed Qualifications and Motivations Essay
        [ ] Failed Verbal Interview
        [ ] Failed Correctional Officer Exam
        [ ] Withdrew Application
        [ ] Other: N/A.
    D. EDUCATION
    • D1. Do you possess a High School Diploma, General Education Diploma or its equivalent? [X] Yes [ ] No

D2. List of High School(s) attended:
      • Name of High School: Los Santos Highschool.
        Address: Downtown, Los Santos, SA.
        Highest Grade / Year Completed: General.
      D3. List of Colleges and Universities attended: College of the Psychiatry University of San Fierro.
      • Name of College/University: College of Psychiatry
        Address: San Fierro, San Andreas, USA.
        Type of Degree: Diploma.
        Major / Area of Study: Psychiatry.
    E. CERTIFICATION
    • I certify that all the information provided by me in connection with my application, whether on this document or not, is true and complete, and I understand that any misstatement, falsification, or omission of information may be grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, termination of employment.

I understand that as a condition of employment, I will be required to provide legal proof of authorization to work in the U.S.

I understand that SADCR will check with law enforcement agencies for any criminal history in accordance with applicable statutes.

I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment, education, or any other information they might have, personal or otherwise, with regard to any of the subjects covered by this application, and I release all such parties from all liability from any damages which may result from furnishing such information to you.

This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 14 days. Any applicant wishing to be considered for employment beyond this time period should inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.

APPLICANT SIGNATURE: Sulaiman Perkins
      DATE: 11/JAN/2019
    (( F. OOC INFORMATION ))
    • F1. Timezone: GMT+1
      F2. Age: 20
      F3. Gender: Male

F4. Screenshot of the in-game statistics (/stats) of the character you are applying with: ACCESS

F5. List of all current characters and past character names, current levels and name of current faction:
      [+] Character 1.
      (CURRENT) Melissia Benz — Level: 29 — None
      Natalia_Styles
      Elizabeth_Sharp
      Malik_Stones
      [+] Character 2.
      (CURRENT) Buzz Lacour — Level 12 — None
      Kristi_Barton
      Chelsea_Lacour
      [+] Character 3.
      (CURRENT) Anthony Barzetti — Level: 7 — None
      Federico_Moreno
      Vako_Tatashvili
      Islam_Ewida
      [+] Character 4.
      (CURRENT) Sulaiman Perkins — Level: 7 — None
      Tanya_King
      Anita_Rodriguez
      Petar_Jankovic
      F6. List and link of all current and past LSRP forums accounts:
      [+] Spoiler
      1. Belly
      2. N/A
      F7. List and link of screenshots of all admin records:
      [+] Spoiler
      1. Melissia_Benz #1
        1. Melissia_Benz #2
          1. Anthony_Barzetti #1
            1. Buzz_Lacour #1
              1. Buzz_Lacour #2
              2. Sulaiman #2
      F8. Have you ever attempted to join other factions (including SADCR)? [X] Yes [ ] No
      F9. If yes, fill the form below:
      [+] Spoiler
      1. Sulaiman Perkins — SADCR — I Don't Remember exactly — Failed to answer QME
        (Also a long time ago, I've joined the GOV with another char I forgot the name, Left for an IC reason.)
      F10. Are you currently a member of another official faction? [ ] Yes [X] No
      F11. If yes, provide a link to SADCR Double Faction permission: N/A

F12. Do you have a microphone? [X] Yes [ ] No
      F13. Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and are you prepared to use it? [X] Yes [ ] No

F14. Have you ever roleplayed in SACF? [X] Yes [ ] No
      F15. If yes, tell us your experiences:
      • Not much to tell, I just have been jailed ICly a few times with my chars. I've been roleplaying and It've got my attention how awesome to roleplay in the prison and such, Everything was great and enjoyable.
      F16. Why do you want to join the faction? Explain your reason(s) in at least 100 words:
      • I've always been developing Sulaiman's character ICly by working with a Taxi and Roleplaying with the people to learn the difference between their races, how to act towards them etc. The DOC has always been a big game-dream to achieve and make It true, I want to join the faction to actually have fun by the way, I've been jailed few times ICly for few IC reasons.I've been In different situation that has got my attention towards the faction by their members, their roleplay, their reality and all of that. That got me to completely love the way the CO's act, the way they Roleplay. Also, that has made me to start building a new mentality for my Character (Sulaiman) to Roleplay and deploy few creative ideas in case I get in the faction. This will be a big new experience to learn in this faction. I also tried to apply and I've been Denied for an unknown reason but I was told to re-apply at the drive #83. However, I did applied and was accepted but just failed the QME. I seriously want one first and final chance to prove myself. Despite myself having terrible admin record. But I really have learned my lessons. Just because I've come from a light roleplay server, but I'm completely changed now, and really wishing to join this faction so l can enjoy and gain more experience..
Last edited by Sulaiman_Perkins on January 11th, 2019, 11:43 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Lela_Wilbur
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: Alejandro Seques
Badge Number: 24493

Re: [CO] Sulaiman Perkins

Post by Lela_Wilbur » January 11th, 2019, 5:54 pm

SUBJECT: APPLICATION RECEIVED — BACKGROUND CHECK COMPLETED

• To Mr. Perkins,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that your recently submitted application for the position of Correctional Officer has been received and your criminal record has been subjected to a thorough review by our officers.

Following this investigation, it has been discovered that you have no criminal record and, as such, you might seek employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. You will receive a response to your application within the next 72 hours.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your Correctional Officer application, do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit Command via letter, e-mail or through our landline at 1-800-PRISON.

Sincerely,

Correctional Officer II Wilbur,
Senior Recruitment Officer, Recruitment & Evaluation Unit
Division of Administrative Services, San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

[SPACER]

CORRECTIONAL OFFICER II LELA WILBUR
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service."
ASD
Acting Recruitment Supervisor - Recruitment and Evaluation Unit (REU)
Assistant Instructor - Departmental Training Unit (DTU)
Parole Agent I - Parole Operations Unit (POU)
Probationary Operator - Emergency Operations Unit (EOU)

Lela_Wilbur
Civilian

Post by Lela_Wilbur » January 11th, 2019, 6:04 pm

SUBJECT: APPLICATION REVIEW — PENDING

• To Mr. Perkins,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that the review of your application for the position of Correctional Officer is ongoing.

A decision cannot be reached at this time due to the lack of information necessary to proceed further with the review of your application. Please find out the reasons below and make necessary amendments to your application accordingly:
    • A4. - Please use the correct date format: DD/MMM/YYYY.
    • A5. - Please use the correct place format: City, County, Country
    • A12. - If 'Other', please specify.
    • B5. - Please put 'N/A' if not applicable.
    • C3. - Please put 'N/A' if not applicable.
    • C5. - Please put 'N/A' if not applicable.
    • C7. - Please put 'N/A' if not applicable.
    • D3. - Please provide the Major/Area of Study.
    • E. - Please use the correct date format: DD/MMM/YYYY.
    • (( F6. - Please put 'N/A' if not applicable. ))
    • (( F12. - Please put 'N/A' if not applicable. ))

Please reply back once you have completed the necessary amendments.

Should you have any questions or requests related to your Correctional Officer application, do not hesitate to contact the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit Command via letter, e-mail or through our landline at 1-800-PRISON.

Sincerely,

Correctional Officer II Lela Wilbur,
Division of Administrative Services, San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation

[SPACER]

San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service."
ASD

Sulaiman_Perkins
Civilian

Re: [CO] Sulaiman Perkins [PENDING]

Post by Sulaiman_Perkins » January 11th, 2019, 8:36 pm

Changes have been made.
Last edited by Brenton_Martel on January 11th, 2019, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Received, thank you.

Lela_Wilbur
Civilian

Post by Lela_Wilbur » January 11th, 2019, 9:38 pm

• To Mr. Perkins,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that the review of your application for the position of Correctional Officer is ongoing.

A decision cannot be reached at this time due to the lack of information necessary to proceed further with the review of your application. Please find out the reasons below and make necessary amendments to your application accordingly:
    • C5. - Please put 'N/A' if not applicable.

Sincerely,

Correctional Officer II Lela Wilbur,

[SPACER]

ASD

Sulaiman_Perkins
Civilian

Post by Sulaiman_Perkins » January 11th, 2019, 9:49 pm

Changes have been made.
Last edited by Brenton_Martel on January 11th, 2019, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Received, thank you.

Mikaela_Sokolov
Correction Officer II
Correction Officer II
LS-RP Forum Name: WojtexPL
Badge Number: 24173

Post by Mikaela_Sokolov » January 11th, 2019, 11:30 pm

• To Mr. Perkins,

• C10. Please tick 'Failed Qualifications and Motivations Essay' instead of 'Other'.

Sincerely,

Correction Officer II Mikaela Sokolov,
Recruitment Officer, Recruitment & Evaluation Unit

[SPACER]
Correction Officer II Mikaela Sokolov — #24173
Parole Agent II — Parole Operations Unit (POU)
Recruitment Officer — Recruitment & Evaluations Unit (REU)

Sulaiman_Perkins
Civilian

Post by Sulaiman_Perkins » January 11th, 2019, 11:43 pm

Changes have been made.
Last edited by Brenton_Martel on January 11th, 2019, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brenton_Martel
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: FranklinMcCullum
Badge Number: 24659

Post by Brenton_Martel » January 11th, 2019, 11:59 pm

SUBJECT: APPLICATION REVIEW — ACCEPTED

• To Mr. Perkins,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. We would like to inform you that the review of your application for the position of Correctional Officer has been completed.

Following a thorough evaluation, your application has been deemed to meet the standards set by the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation and, as such, has been accepted.

You will be provided with additional access and information on the Recruitment online platform to complete the Qualifications and Motivations Essay (QME) to proceed further in the Academy Process. (( You have been sent the QME in a forum private message. Follow the instructions in the PM to proceed further. ))

Sincerely,

CPL Brenton Martel,
Recruitment Supervisor, Recruitment & Evaluation Unit

[SPACER]
Image Corporal Brenton Martel — #24659
Parole Agent II — Parole Operations Unit (POU)
Public Relations Officer — Public Relations Unit (PRU)
Training Instructor — Departmental Training Unit (DTU)
Recruitment Supervisor — Recruitment & Evaluations Unit (REU)