(( Questions & Answers ))

Information pertaining to employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

Moderators: SADCR High Command Staff, [REU] — Command, [REU] — Senior Recruitment Officer, [REU] — Recruitment Officer

SADCR
SADCR Official
SADCR Official
LS-RP Forum Name:   

(( Questions & Answers ))

Post by SADCR » August 25th, 2017, 4:41 pm

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

• Questions regarding the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation or its recruitment process may be posted here. Your question will be answered by a member of the Recruitment & Evaluation Unit. Please note that this topic is reserved for applicants; recruits that have been already accepted shall ask questions in the dedicated section.

Make sure you read the Academy Tips before submitting an inquiry. We also recommend the use the search function so that a question doesn't get answered twice.

Please, do not, under any circumstances, message anyone in SADCR, regardless of rank or position, about the above mentioned matters. Reply to this topic instead and wait patiently for an answer.
[SPACER]

Kimberly_Norton
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: IceAndFire

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Kimberly_Norton » August 26th, 2017, 8:59 pm

How important is effort taken in "Why do you want to join" question? What is the minimum number of words to consider there was effort taken into writing it? (I know 100 is minimum, but asking how much do you need to have others look at it as question answered with enough effort taken into it. )

Jonathan_Byrd
Retired High Command
Retired High Command
LS-RP Forum Name: colorlessrainbow
Badge Number: 23128

Post by Jonathan_Byrd » August 26th, 2017, 9:03 pm

Kimberly_Norton wrote:How important is effort taken in "Why do you want to join" question? What is the minimum number of words to consider there was effort taken into writing it? (I know 100 is minimum, but asking how much do you need to have others look at it as question answered with enough effort taken into it. )
The very minimum is 100, but the purpose of the question, apart from letting us know the reason of your intention to join, is testing your English skills. We routinely ask people to add more effort to see if they're able to formulate sentences flawlessly.

Kimberly_Norton
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: IceAndFire

Post by Kimberly_Norton » August 26th, 2017, 9:44 pm

If application is left with record check as reply only, does it mean it meets standards for application? (Has no errors)

Trinity_Knight
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: Dropper

Post by Trinity_Knight » August 26th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Kimberly_Norton wrote:If application is left with record check as reply only, does it mean it meets standards for application? (Has no errors)
You'll receive a verdict on the date seen in the recruitment schedule. The message is meant to be a notice that your application has been forwarded.

Maria_Luna
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: Carlozp12

Post by Maria_Luna » August 27th, 2017, 7:27 pm

*Not have any serious recent admin jails or bans.

If for example it is ajail by PG (ago 7 days) how long should I wait to have a clean admin record??

Jonathan_Byrd
Retired High Command
Retired High Command

Post by Jonathan_Byrd » August 27th, 2017, 7:28 pm

Daniel_Franco wrote:*Not have any serious recent admin jails or bans.

If for example it is ajail by PG (ago 7 days) how long should I wait to have a clean admin record??
At least one month.

Maria_Luna
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: Carlozp12

Post by Maria_Luna » August 27th, 2017, 7:33 pm

Jonathan_Byrd wrote:
Daniel_Franco wrote:*Not have any serious recent admin jails or bans.

At least one month.
Bad luck, I have four months in a row waiting to join this academy, taking in count this one will be 5, now I will need to try on the #6 :S

Tony_Finito
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: RastaStar

Post by Tony_Finito » August 27th, 2017, 7:53 pm

Hi, I was denied under the reason''Horrible record with the LSPD'' and I was told I can re-apply under a new character, does that character have to be a new one or can it be name changed, like name change now my /Elvis McBlack/ acc and also can I copy-paste my answers?and I specifically mean the ''Why do you want to join'' I mean I already showed my English skills and my motivation for DOC, please thank you.
Nuthin' but a hound dog'.
Part of Academy 75 gang

Trinity_Knight
Civilian

Post by Trinity_Knight » August 27th, 2017, 8:06 pm

Elvis_McBlack wrote:Hi, I was denied under the reason''Horrible record with the LSPD'' and I was told I can re-apply under a new character, does that character have to be a new one or can it be name changed, like name change now my /Elvis McBlack/ acc and also can I copy-paste my answers?and I specifically mean the ''Why do you want to join'' I mean I already showed my English skills and my motivation for DOC, please thank you.
It needs to not be the same person with the aforementioned record. A name change will suffice. You may create a new character if you wish.

You can not copy paste your answers as you will be under a new name, representing another person.

You're expected to give us an answer as to why you want to join the faction whilst showcasing English skills and motivation. Beating around the bush and claiming the faction is omnipotent is not what we're expecting as an answer.

Tony_Finito
Civilian

Post by Tony_Finito » August 27th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Natalya_White wrote:
Elvis_McBlack wrote:Hi, I was denied under the reason''Horrible record with the LSPD'' and I was told I can re-apply under a new character, does that character have to be a new one or can it be name changed, like name change now my /Elvis McBlack/ acc and also can I copy-paste my answers?and I specifically mean the ''Why do you want to join'' I mean I already showed my English skills and my motivation for DOC, please thank you.
It needs to not be the same person with the aforementioned record. A name change will suffice. You may create a new character if you wish.

You can not copy paste your answers as you will be under a new name, representing another person.

You're expected to give us an answer as to why you want to join the faction whilst showcasing English skills and motivation. Beating around the bush and claiming the faction is omnipotent is not what we're expecting as an answer.
Excuse me but what do you mean by beating around the bush?I was just asking this so I wouldn't have to stress myself with answering the same question again since I already proved myself the first time I mean that's the point of the question right?I'm referring to the ''Why do you want to join'' not the rest of the questions. So please, I'm just a bit confused by what you mean can you clear it up for me?Thank you very much.
Last edited by Tony_Finito on August 27th, 2017, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Part of Academy 75 gang

Jonathan_Byrd
Retired High Command
Retired High Command

Post by Jonathan_Byrd » August 27th, 2017, 8:29 pm

You may use the same OOC answers, if you think they were sufficient. That's what he meant. IC answers cannot be copied for obvious reasons.

Tony_Finito
Civilian

Post by Tony_Finito » August 27th, 2017, 8:30 pm

Jonathan_Byrd wrote:You may use the same OOC answers, if you think they were sufficient. That's what he meant. IC answers cannot be copied for obvious reasons.
Understood, thank you for clearing it up.
Part of Academy 75 gang

Lukas_Keller
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: NotharCZ

Post by Lukas_Keller » August 28th, 2017, 1:45 pm

I have been told to ammend BBcodes in my app, however, I do not see the issue.

Trinity_Knight
Civilian

Post by Trinity_Knight » August 28th, 2017, 1:46 pm

Lukas_Keller wrote:I have been told to ammend BBcodes in my app, however, I do not see the issue.
It appears to have been amended.