(( Questions & Answers ))

Information pertaining to employment with the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

Moderators: SADCR High Command Staff, [REU] — Command, [REU] — Senior Recruitment Officer, [REU] — Recruitment Officer

Aubrey_Taylor
Warden
Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Yevtushenko

Re: (( Questions & Answers ))

Post by Aubrey_Taylor » August 13th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Jonathan_Mann wrote:
August 13th, 2018, 9:25 pm
Is it okay if I make a new character and apply with that one at level one? I have a level 5 character too so would it be okay?

I was also wondering if I could go through the process and apply for SD at the same time, it would obviously be on different characters.
The level one character is fine, as long as you got a level 5. You cannot apply for SADCR and SD at the same time.
WARDEN AUBREY TAYLOR
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service"

Ruby
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: Davor Vujic
Badge Number: 0

Post by Ruby » August 15th, 2018, 2:29 pm

I was admin jailed about 2 weeks ago. The reason is "Inability to roleplay fear of a gun aimed at him." Do I have chance to get accepted? (That was my only AJ on the server.)

Scott_Grainger
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: Markcufc
Badge Number: 19587

Post by Scott_Grainger » August 15th, 2018, 11:34 pm

Ruby wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 2:29 pm
I was admin jailed about 2 weeks ago. The reason is "Inability to roleplay fear of a gun aimed at him." Do I have chance to get accepted? (That was my only AJ on the server.)
Unfortunately we do not accept anyone that has a admin jail within a month of applying. Try next recruitment drive though.

Camila_Reyes
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: Kyyoto

Post by Camila_Reyes » November 8th, 2018, 3:48 am

When will the next recruitment drive open? I've looked around and haven't found anything, sorry if I missed it :)

Aubrey_Taylor
Warden
Warden
LS-RP Forum Name: Yevtushenko

Post by Aubrey_Taylor » November 8th, 2018, 4:16 am

Camila_Reyes wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 3:48 am
When will the next recruitment drive open? I've looked around and haven't found anything, sorry if I missed it :)
Recruitment isn't opened yet! It will be soon.
WARDEN AUBREY TAYLOR
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation — "Public Safety, Public Service"

Rick_Cunningham
Civilian
LS-RP Forum Name: Call me Reis

Post by Rick_Cunningham » November 15th, 2018, 11:33 pm

(( Is necessary to have level 5 when we are aplying because I think I'll get to level 4 maximum untill 23 October so I am curious can I be level 3, 4 when I post the application then while in recruitment process get level 5? ))

Siwan_Sinjar
Captain
Captain
LS-RP Forum Name: Cayl
Badge Number: 23852

Post by Siwan_Sinjar » November 16th, 2018, 12:31 am

Rick_Cunningham wrote:
November 15th, 2018, 11:33 pm
(( Is necessary to have level 5 when we are aplying because I think I'll get to level 4 maximum untill 23 October so I am curious can I be level 3, 4 when I post the application then while in recruitment process get level 5? ))
When you apply, you need to have level 5 on at least one of your characters.
Image Image Image Image